1 October 2015 - Version 1.2
- For users on version 1.2 and higher many of the shop styles will have been removed. You will need to style these in your CSS file or include the
<!--WDK:base:css:shop-->tag in the
<head>of your WDK template. This will allow for greater flexibility in the shop styling.
22 June 2015 - Improve file path documentation.
- Reworded existing file path documentation and added further explanation as to where files are uploaded to and under which context.
11 May 2015 - Template thumbnails
Fixed bug where template thumbnails weren’t shown in the Design Studio. Thumbnail image dimensions increased to 128x150px.
15 April 2015 - Version 1.1
The following tags have been deprecated and should be phased out of templates.
The following tags have been deprecated and we advise you use the alternatives instead.
- For users on version 1.1, the shop search results will no longer be styled and will require styling in your css file. This is to allow great flexibilty of the styling of your site.
- Documentation added for the tag
14th April 2015 - CSS Grid Framework
Documentation on csswizardry-grids we use on the Create.net frontend, relevant tags and markup examples.
10th April 2015 - Introduce versioning to the WDK
Introduced a versioning system to allow upgrades to WDK fuctionality without changing existing / live sites. See the tutorial on setting your version.
30th March 2015 - Column Count Tag
Documentation added for
<!--WDK:column:count-->, required for the default styling of the new re-sizeable category grid layout.
4th March 2015 - Colours
Updates to how colour tags are used as the Design Studio handles these slightly differently to before.
5 January 2015 - Pagebuilder
Pagebuilder is a new drag and drop interface that allows users to build content. Previously users could only build their content in a TinyMCE editor, with heavy use of tables to set the layout of the page. With Pagebuilder users no longer need to use tables to build the layour of their page, as this is now handled automatically using our responsive grid. Read more
1 October 2014 - Design Studio
- Options available for the user to change (i.e colours, fonts and wallpaper) are only shown if the template has the related WDK Tags.
- You can now add your own colours with the
<!--WDK:display:color:[colour key]-->tag, and these will be shown in the colours list. For example,
<!--WDK:display:color:footerIcons-->would be displayed as “Footer Icons” in the colour settings panel.