18th January 2016
- Implement free_postage into the Products model - see docs
23rd December 2015
- Typecast Products.stock_number to integer
- Implement stock_backorder into the Products model - see docs
17th November 2015
- Implement normal pagination to go hand in hand with sort_property and sort_direction - see docs
16th November 2015
- Implement sort_property and sort_direction - see docs.
- Add the average_rating property to Products model.
12th November 2015
- Added documentation for sorting of records.
10th November 2015
- Added ‘visible’ property to Products model.
- Implemented the full Shop Customers model - see docs.
16th September 2015
- Implemented Apps and consequently updated authentication requirements
- Added documentation for creating Apps
13th August 2015
- Changed how versioning works, version is now sent as an HTTP header “X-Version”, see docs.
- Changed authentication token name to “X-Token” as not to conflict with official HTTP Headers.
23rd July 2015
- Added the Customers model
- Updated documentation to not include non-live models
v0 -> v1
11th June 2015 Noun Container Object
The structure now accurately represents the correct data model by containing the data in an object. For instance a list of products are now contained in a
products object at the root of the JSON response. An individual item is contained in a singular noun i.e.
See the documentation for details; Products